Thursday, February 17, 2011

ONE WEEK AWAY!

Wow, hard to believe that in just seven days I will be beginning my journey. My life is changing dramatically in just a matter of days. Living in a country I’ve never been to. Speaking a language I know very little. New school. New apartment. New friends. New everything basically!  Lots of packing and a list of things to do this week before I leave.

I had a great trip back in Illinois. Relaxing and fun time with friends and family. Had a birthday party/going away party for my at home which was fun! Hate saying goodbye to everyone, but know this will be one of the best experiences. Wish everyone could go with me! Well I will keep this short for now. Be sure to check back often as I’ll be updating more frequently as my journey begins. 

My Austrian flag cupcakes!

One week!

No comments:

Post a Comment