Thursday, February 24, 2011

Less than 24 hours?

One last update before I'm in Europe! 99% packed at this point with the exception of last minute things (toothbrush, deoderant, etc!) Had another going away party this weekend, this time in Florida! Another great time with friends! I'm going to miss everyone so much!!

Let's hope all my traveling goes smoothly tomorrow. My flight leaves at 6:30 pm. Jason is taking me to the airport around 4:00 so I can check all my bags and then we are going to head up to the helipad at the airport to watch the last Discovery Space Shuttle launch at 4:50! After that I'll head through security and be on my way from there. Wow... This is all so surreal.  Looking forward to beginning my adventure though!

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Matt -don¨t be discouraged by the weather... it was the same when I arrived. It will turn beautifully sunny and warm quickly!

    Cait

    ReplyDelete