Saturday, April 9, 2011

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays!

April 6: 

Happy Birthday Kyle and Megan!! Or in german "Alles gute zum Geburstag! I had class in the morning and was excited for our surprise party for Megan that night! I didn't talk to Megan all day in fear or ruining the surprise! Turns out I was the one to get her to the party and had to tell her I was just on the bus and would meet her outside. I had been at the party for nearly two hours before this! She called me and I had to choose the right words to say! I'm horrible at lying and thought I would mess up the surprise! She didn't suspect anything and it was without a doubt a success! 
Birthday Girl!


Delicious cake!
Great friends!

Johanna!!!
After delicious cake and a good time, we all went out to a few bars to celebrate. Mustache. La Copa. Aftershave. Jenna and I were the last of the bunch, had a great time. Definitely a night to remember. Met a lot of new people!

At Mustache
Jenna and I at the La Copa!

April 7: 

Happy Birthday Kaleb!! My nephew turned one today! Got to skype with him which was great. He's so much more interactive now!

Went to lake all day despite very little sleep! Stayed there for quite some time. Enjoyed the beautiful weather. This was the hottest April 7th Innsbruck has ever had; 82 degrees! Glad I took advantage of it!

April 8: 

Started planning my trip today and then decided to go running which turned into hiking with Nathan!  

Glad I finally went hiking!! Have been wanting to since being here, will definitely be doing this A LOT this summer. 
Overlooking Innsbruck
 After hiking for awhile, we made it to a restaurant up on the mountain. Had a bit of food and then continued our back down!

The Restaurant
Our Snack: Berry Juice, Salad, and Apple Strudel!

Making our way back down the mountain
After returning home, I finalized part of my plans for my trip! I'm going to Munich tomorrow for a few nights. Guranenteed to find a Starbucks! I will be couchsurfing which I'm really looking forward to! If you aren't familiar with couchsurfing, check out this link.

After Munich, not sure where I will going which is exciting! But possibly going down to  Zurich, Switzerland where someone else will host me. Who knows which city I'll head to! Looking forward to quite an adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment