Saturday, January 15, 2011

Preparing for the big adventure!

 On February 24th at 6:30 p.m. I will be departing the Orlando Int' Airport on British Airways Flight 2036. I will be beginning the greatest adventure of my life: studying abroad in Innsbruck, Austria. Very much looking forward to this unforgettable experience. So fortunate to have the opportunity to study abroad. It will be my last semester of college (hard to believe) and upon my return I will be graduating on August 7, 2011.


  I've been preparing quite a lot for the big move. Making an extremely long packing list, buying much needed things, applying for the school, housing, visas, etc. Everything is completely finished and ready to go minus the packing part. My last day working at Hyatt Regency will be February 3rd. I will then fly back to IL Feb 4-16 to say all my goodbyes and return to Florida to truly begin packing.

  I will try my best to update this often in Europe to keep everyone posted on my experience and travels abroad.



Innsbruck, Austria

Countdown on my Mac!



2 comments:

  1. Matt...this is amazing! I absolutely LOVED my study abroad experience. If you are planning on going to London at all you will have to meet up with my best friend there Chris because he is an awesome guy and a great tour guide! I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that pic is amazing...have fun!!

    ReplyDelete